Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Statement from June Stokes (Pixie) - July 20th, 2021

I would like to thank everyone for supporting me both publicly and privately. I appreciate everyone who is taking the time to post, repost, and send me messages. I would love to reply to them all individually, however, I just don’t have the time right now. But I want to send much love and appreciation to you all.

This is still only the beginning of what’s to come out! Things are so complex and there are many twists and turns, lies, and coverups! It’s going to take some time to unfold. I ask that everyone please take the time to read the blog and listen to the podcast because everything is connected.

I am still in hiding in fear for my life for exposing all of this! It would take hours of talking and exchanging messages with everyone individually to explain just a small part of what’s really going on with “MOVE”. Myself and the other survivors have put ourselves through a lot of emotional pain talking about the abuse that went on. As hard as it was/is, we knew that it had to be done! It was/is not easy and exposing everything was the only way I saw to put an end to it! However, talking about the abuse over and over is traumatizing and not helpful to our healing. While we understand you all have many questions I personally would like to ask everyone to also be considerate in not asking me to relive that over and over in individual conversations. I, along with the other survivors and those that we trust have already put countless hours into the blog and podcast as you read and listen you will continue to learn more not only from me but the other survivors as well. I will add links below. I appreciate all of the love, well wishes, strength, and much-needed funds. My children and I are still in hiding and will be until it’s safe. Please continue to hear and support us in any way that you can. Posting, reposting, praying, sending good vibes, sending love, sending funds, taking a stand! I appreciate all the support. Sending much love and appreciation! June AKA Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment