Monday, July 19, 2021

Statement from Michelle Sims (Whit) - July 18th, 2021

Hi everyone,

I want to say Thank you to everyone who's been supportive of Myself and the other Survivors of "MOVE", Pixie, Josh, Maria, Salina, and Sara. People, when you say you Believe us when WE tell you the abuse that we suffered while in "MOVE," we want for you to believe us too when we say that Beth, Kevin, and Maiga ARE GOOD GOOD people who we trust Because they are also TRUSTWORTHY. I've known Maiga and Kevin for over TWO decades. Maiga and Kevin have shown me and my family nothing but Love kindness warmth and dedication. "Maiga" came to my house every single week to do things with me AND my five children. She took me out to practice with driving lessons/taught me how to drive, she tutored my children/taught them how to read and write/spell also taught them other languages of their choices she did artwork with them she took us out to visit other forms of life like horses and fed the horses which my kids REALLY loved doing. She took my kids to their swim lesson classes that they needed to go to for exercise and to be social, (And this went on for months and months and months)when no one else would OR could. Maiga never asked for Anything (Which worked out for us because I had nothing to give... I mean nothing to my name...) Maiga did these things because she is A Kind-hearted genuine decent Human Being Who cares about others/well being.. "Kevin" taught my son different work skills, taught him how to landscape and how to work period. He taught my son how to build up strengths and resistances. Kevin gave my son A chance to be able to make money by taking him to work with him also with the skills he'd shown him. My son can work A normal life just like others and make the money he needs to support his family. Kevin never asked for anything Kevin is A kindhearted genuine Human Being Who really cares about people This meant so much to ME This helped ME so much I don't know what I would have done without Kevin and Maiga.

I can definitely say that I am surely confident in the fact that this is not about race or about people trying to just USE us for their own purposes. I WENT to them, these three most Brave Courageous incredible people (Beth, Kevin, and Maiga) for HELP because I feel that they can make A GOOD difference in life and will continue. "Beth" was the only one out of all the reporters, Journalists, producers who came my way, (and believe me when I tell you there was lots of them) she was the only one who really gave me the chance to tell MY truths MY stories, what really happened to ME. She gave me the opportunity to talk and she LISTENED to ME. She was the only one who believed ME for once when no one else would. I can tell that Beth is full of compassion whenever I talk to Beth I can tell that she FEELS deeply... I can see the tears welling up in her eyes, I can hear her voice crackling when she speaks while listening to me explain the traumas that I've suffered inside the MOVE cult. It feels like I have already known her for years and years. Anybody who know's me knows that I would not allow someone to get over on me or rope me into something that I do not wish to be a part of especially for their own purposes. These three people are honest trustworthy people who ARE believable... "Believe Me Again" I hope everyone has a good day.

Choose Love....Always...

No comments:

Post a Comment